Wednesday, November 8, 2017

2017 Topps Update and Yet Another Package from Peoria

New Name Jitters

Looking at my visit stats I would say 90% of my former visitors have not found me yet. So if anyone has me in a blogroll of any kind if you could update it or add me now I would be SUPER GRATEFUL!

A Hot Mailer from P-Town

P-Town Tom of the great blog linked to his name there sent me over a mailer with a bunch of Tiger goodness! Check it out:


The Gerber variation, Fryman gold, and Jefferies cards highlight the load. Those Juan-Gone's are something else too! Thanks again Tom.

2017 Topps Update

I just needed to rip a pack so I grabbed one from Walmart while getting some groceries. I think this lone pack made up for the blaster of nothingness I opened a while back. It was loaded with all the hot rookies and a little something special (at the end):

My first real Bellinger pull.


Would have been a nicer card with the RC logo.

So, if it says "ROOKIE" it doesn't need the RC logo?


Apparently Topps has decided to throw a RC out there of everyone from starters to bat boys. Honestly, who the hell are these guys? If they aren't Tigers I just don't know. Guess I'll hold on to them so I have them when they make the show in 5 years.

NOW THE GOOD STUFF!

I was really pissed when I saw the same card back to back in the middle of the pack. Until I saw 1. Jeter on it and 2. The serial number!


04/10 Oh Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pull on the Jeter.
    Glad the cards made it safely. I've added you already to my blogroll... be patient, everyone will find you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an awesome pull! One of the last, great Yankees. ;)

    ReplyDelete