Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Quick Trip to the LCS; Cody Bellinger and Dansby Swanson

I was finally able to take my brother to my LCS for the first time. We are really putting a hurting on their hobby packs. I pulled that Judge redemption a while back and this time my brother had the luck. I teased him into buying some Heritage telling him that I don't even have a Cody Bellinger card yet. He actually pulled one...a numbered one.
/999
He bought some other packs including a Donruss that contained this gem...
He crushed it with hobby packs. I had only $5 to throw away so I bought from a basket that had old junk packs 7 packs for $5. I got some really good stuff including this Jeter I already had but its a very interesting card.
I also found this Red Wings team set in the bin. Bad scan but love the Metal:


I have been SLOWLY updating my trade bait page so check it out. Here are just a few cards I added today some oddball Griffey for those JR. collectors and a Nomar RC:




No comments:

Post a Comment