Thursday, September 21, 2017

Any Football Collectors?

First off, how does the USPS expect us to trust them with boxes containing valuable items when they can't even manage delivering empty ones they have in their own building? I placed an order 10 days ago for 10 flat rate boxes and have still received nothing. I know I can just pop into a post office and grab the free boxes but in my town it takes me 45 minutes in traffic to drive the 1.6 miles to get to the post office. Pretty pathetic showing for my local USPS and makes me wonder what else I am not receiving.

FOOTBALL CARDS!

I have finally gone through all the boxes I picked up at the LCS recently. The football box was a lot of fun but I am not interested in keeping any of them. There are a few names in the box that come up more than others...some 150 times more. Here are the bulk names I have if anybody is interested in any of these guys: Donovan McNabb, Drew Brees, Daunte Culpepper, Randy Moss, Torry Holt, Larry Fitzgerald, Ryan Leaf, Edgerrin James, Deion Branch and many, many more. I will post some samples but if there is somebody you don't see posted who played between 1998 and 2006 let me know I may have a stack for you.


Donovan McNabb - A LARGE stack of McNabb cards including rookies.


Torry Holt - Maybe every Holt card out there I don't even know but a huge stack of him with lots of different Rookies and variations.

Daunte Culpepper dominated the box. Literally hundreds of Culpepper, too many to even put in on stack.




Emmitt Smith - A decent amount of Emmitt Smith cards more Cardinals than Cowboys.



One numbered Larry Fitzgerald.

A pile of Edgerrin James.

A stack of Deion Branch rookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment