Monday, September 18, 2017

All Tigers; 2 TTM Returns and a nice pick up

Lots of Tiger Ink



First up is a Mike Rabelo XFractor I sent him TTM. I really liked Rabelo as our catcher and thought he would be similar to what Ausmus was for us behind the plate. Like most of the young Tigers I get attached to, he never got that chance. He may be filling Ausmus's shoes in another position soon if you know what I mean. Mr. Rabelo has proved himself an excellent Manager.

Mr. Gum Time himself; Nate Robertson signed the card I sent him and added his own. Interestingly, the same moment but different phtoto. Very cool! Nate was one of the players us "homers" loved to cheer for and still do.


TTM Totals so far 2017

I have been sending out a few TTM requests every now and then. So for this year so far.

136 Requests sent since Spring Training
2 Return to Senders
10 Donation Requests in return
21 Signed or preprinted returns

15% Success Rate

Feebay purchase

I picked up a new Castellanos RC with some extra paypal I had laying around. Pretty cool card only numbered /45 but has a sticker auto which is probably why it was attainable so cheaply.

1 comment: