Sunday, June 9, 2019

Tigers Game and More Cracked Bat Goodies!

Julie from A Cracked Bat blog sent me so much stuff I am still only a small percentage through it all. Here are some more pictures of goodies.








Tigers Game 6/6 Tigers vs. Rays

Took advantage of the Tigers' midweek deals and hit a ballgame with my buddy's family. The game was meh but Nolan had a blast meeting Paws, riding rides and hanging with his friend. 











Finest Break

I bought into another Ebay case break. This time Topps Finest was the product and I had Tigers and Rangers. Nolan Ryan has a few (very few) autos in the product so I took a chance. I hit a Stewie auto /150 but no other hits. Excited to get this auto in hand. Breaker was Black Bog Breakers and they were good. 




MLB Network Topps Home Run Challenge Help


I caught a quick glimpse of this on MLB Central and thought it was really cool. BUT, they were giving picks for the day of. If you have the actual cards you have to put them in the day before your date choice. It would be nice if they chose the day before so you could use their input. I am contemplating doing a weekly post either on here or twitter giving my picks for who would be a good choice on certain days and the tips and tricks I have for success. Who knows if I will put it together with my busy schedule.

4 comments:

  1. Cool segment on HR Challenge. Always appreciate a good broadcast integration.

    Looking forward to seeing pics from a Unicorns game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot with the Tigers mascot, there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Stadium Club Replay insert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that Julie let an Ivan go!!!! And I'm sure you've been told this many times, but your son looks just like you. It also looks like he had a lot of fun, so good on you for that :)

    ReplyDelete