Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I've Got Friends in Northern Places, Bassmaster Classic Winner Jordan Lee!


A piece of my heart will always belong to Kittery Trading Post in Kittery, Maine. I worked there while my wife attended The University of New England and fell in love with the place. If you ever find yourself in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, really anywhere close to New England; check this place out! I made some amazing friendships there and my buddy Seth, who may be the only person walking this planet that I would switch lives with, hooked me up big time last week. KTP hosted professional bass fisherman Jordan Lee. I was able to meet Jordan last summer at Lake St. Clair for a B.A.S.S. tournament and took some pics while I was there. I sent Seth 4 of the pics I took and asked him to have two inscribed for me and he could do whatever he wanted to with the other two. While my pics were in route to Maine, Jordan won his 2nd, back to back no less, Bassmaster Classic. For all you non-fishermen guys it would be like winning back to back Wimbledons or Masters Tournaments, I guess. Its a World Series-esque bass tournament and Mr. Lee won in 2017 and again this year! I was kicking myself for not having some inscription about his wins put on one of the pics but Seth being a genius hooked me up big time! Check out these sick 1/1 personal 8X10's I now have to display:







My buddy even took a video for me of him signing!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool! Nice inscriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I'm not into fishing... but my brother (who doesn't collect sports memorabilia) would probably get a kick out of these.

    ReplyDelete