Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tigers and Fox Sports Detroit Ram Pick the Stick Winner! What was the prize?



After being whiny about the Tigers a few posts ago, they decided (or Fox Sports Detroit did) to choose me for their Ram Pick the Stick contest. This is a twitter contest they run every game in which the commentators all pick someone they feel will be the player of the game via fantasy points. Twitter users then tweet a hashtag of who they agree with. I was chosen as a winner. I don't know who I picked or what game even. I know after a while I got tired of being wrong and started chasing the points by hash-tagging the points leader for the season game after game.



Leaving Thursday for NSCC. Don't know what I will post about it but thinking of shooting some video from a first timer's prospective. Stay tuned to the blog or subscribe to my youtube via the video link about if you want a peek. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the winning the Ram Pick the Stick contest! That jersey is cool. Have fun at the National!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reusable straws. Those "scrubber things" are reusable straws. Shows how out of touch I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, wouldn't have guessed that. I can see it after you posted this, but I don't think that I would have guessed that before hand.

      Delete