Friday, December 14, 2018

TTM returns, Lions Signing, Box Breaks, and Hobby Schtuff.

TTM returns are fun because as long as they are out there you never know when they might show back up at your door. Here are two examples of the extremes; CC was sent out YEARS ago and RoFlo returned within 5 days of me sending and both showed up on the same day.


CC caught up on his correspondence and sent back everybody's TTM requests from years past!

MLB Central is my favorite show! Its so perfect it makes me sick thinking it could be changed or dropped ever. Robert made the show way more laid back and fun. Plus...Lauren. 




Roar. My brother talked me into hitting a free Lions signing. It was originally supposed to be Ziggy Ansah but he is hurt so Pro Bowl-bound Darius Slay stepped in. The only problem was the store had Ansah stuff ready not Slay but still posted only in-house post cards would be signed. Ultimately, you did need to bring something yourself. We ended up running too late to find anything to take just in case anyway. I bought a Lions Calendar with this pic in it to get signed and my brother bought a ball.







In hobby news, Mark Jackson was all the rage on ebay. I saw this post on a facebook group. Topps sent this guy two of the Topps Living Set art prints that are serial numbered. BUT, he only ordered 1 and got two with the same numbering. Just another example of Topps not even close to having it's shit together.






More shitty Ebay shippers. This card came in a penny sleeve inside a shipping envelope used for adding paper work to a box in a PWE. Just when I think there is not another way I could receive a card shipped poorly. I guess you get what you pay for with a free shipping 25 cent auction win on this photo variation SP.

Card showed up okay and is available. 

I had $1.00 burning a hole in my paypal pocket so I entered a 1 box inception team break with the Orioles. I was hoping for one of their many rookies. Got this base Machado instead. I have quite a bit of Machado cards available. I hate the guy so hit me up on here or TCDB (pjdionne12) if you collect Manny.



1 comment:

  1. Very cool of RoFlo to include a letter with his TTM return. I'm no Machado fan myself, but at least you didn't come up empty in that dollar break.

    ReplyDelete