Tuesday, December 4, 2018

My Favorite Card of 2018 While Waiting 'til Next Year for Some New Ones



This might be an odd choice for me but this is it. I'm not a huge Jake Lamb fan but I do believe he will become a superstar very soon. I love this card for the photo. The angle is rarely, if ever, used. I think if it were used in any other set they would have cropped out the catcher but THANK GOD FOR STADIUM CLUB. You can't see faces and you feel like you are floating a little to look at it but it's unique perspective makes you feel like you are at the game in that moment. Love it.

Thanks to P-Town Tom and his always stellar blog Waiting 'til Next Year for the contest and getting me to post about a card that deserved some recognition. 


PS....If you have an Iphone get the app "Office Lens." The pic above is a bad example because I was lazy and rushed it but this app can take pics of cards that look BETTER than scans! Check it out for yourself! 

5 comments:

  1. I've opened three (maybe four) of these blasters and I've never pulled this card. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pick is pretty good for a camera phone. I'm assuming it has the ability to crop and what not.
    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a great photo and I love Stadium Club.

    ReplyDelete