Thursday, December 13, 2018

Secret Santa '18: I Wish it Could be Christmas Everyday!

The Collector aka Chris was my secret santa this year and CRUSHED IT! I received two packages in one. He sent along a stack of great Tigers and Nolan Ryan cards as well as 3 HUGE hits for my PC.

Vintage barely describes the age of this sweet fish card from 1900. 

A gorgeous Vizquel auot. Love the crisp blue ink!

A new JJ out of /125! 

Nolan Ryan playing Arthur Morgan. 
Check out this fat stack of Nolans with a Arenado GOLD!

Some Tiger greats and color variations I needed!

I say it a lot but can't say it enough; our blog community rocks! A very Merry Christmas to Chris from The Collector blog. Also, a huge shoutout and thank you to Jon at A Penny Sleeve For Your Thoughts blog for making sure this happened again this year! I am absolutely thrilled and hope everybody gets what they want this year.

4 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure putting this together for you. I'm thrilled you enjoyed. Take good care of that Musky card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Vizquel autograph! He's got a great signature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really have any interest in fishing, but I sure do enjoy seeing old fish cards -- a very cool find by Chris!

    ReplyDelete