Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Catching Up: TTM Returns!

I have had some really great TTM successes in the past few months. Not pictured are two returns from Clayton Kershaw. Both were sent over a year ago. He sent back a small card explaining his charity and a couple cards. I will have to dig them out. I must have sent at the perfect time because both cards are different so he probably ran out of the first style before he got to my second request.

First off is an amazing return and my new all time favorite card in my collection. I am such a fan of Lauren Shehadi for obvious reasons but I also think she seems super cool and makes MLB Central on MLB Network worth watching and the greatest show ever made. Her and DeRo together make an awesome show! It honestly took me 100X longer to find this card via trade then it did to get a scribble from her. Awesome woman and my one and only celebrity crush. 

Nick Solak was nice enough to drag his sharpie on a card for me. Funny thing is; since getting this return back I have pulled 2 of his autos from packs. Weird.

Rusty is my dog. I think I mentioned in a long lost post that my brother and I were sending 5 TTM requests to secret recipients in the other's name. He has received back Kaline and a denial from Adrian Beltre. I received this Carson Fulmer auto that he sent out in my dog's name. I like it anyway. Carson has a great signature and I will always think of my dog when flipping through my TTM binder.

This is actually a denial. I was lucky enough to get Salty to sign this card TTM a while back and then sent it to Josh Hamilton. It got returned unsigned. I am just glad it came back. I am sure Hamilton will be working the card show circuit someday and I can get the other half scribbled on.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Your dog has more personalized autographs than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see why the Shehadi is your new favorite card. Congratulations on the return.

    ReplyDelete