Tuesday, May 1, 2018

My First 1/1!


Behold; my upgrade from the Nick Castellanos Topps Living Set card. I was uncertain of the life of the Topps Living Set resell value bubble so I decided to sell my Castellanos card for $140. Next week it may be worth $1000 or $10. I was happy with what I got for it. I was able to buy a bike trailer for my son and this Casty 1/1.

Follow Me 

Former Detroit Tiger power hitter Brennan Boesch randomly started following me on instagram. My inner fan boy rejoiced. @ scribble4me is my insta and twitter.

I took this photo long ago of Brennan Boesch robbing a homerun.


Rooting for a White Sox Player


He had two games to hit a home run for me and of course hit one the day before I needed him. Anybody else playing this Home Run Challenge card game? I still have a Joey Gallo and a Logan Morrison to use.


Contest Time via Chronicles of Fuji

 http://sanjosefuji.blogspot.com/2018/04/enter-to-win.html

One of the blogs I visit most often that I would describe as one of the most well written and comprehensive blogs out there. You can always tell when somebody really sinks time and thought into their posts. Unlike my recent short, lazy postings. Check out the contest and enter. Winnings beyond your wildest fantasies await!


3 comments:

  1. Nice flip! I bought the Happ/Markakis/Hoskins trio for the Happ. When I saw what thy were going for, I list the other two. My Markakis is just under $100 less than 24 hours in and the Hoskins is at $50. Crazy! I'm setting that money aside for the rest of the Cubs that come out!

    I have a couple of the Challenge cards but haven't scratched yet. Plan to though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Living Set is blowing my mind. With the print runs I'm surprised the value is so high. Card one in the NOW set has grown in value much more organically.

    Congrats on the 1/1. I'm a sucker for diecut Elite cards.

    ReplyDelete