Saturday, August 19, 2017

Which One Hates Me: Allen or Ginter?!

I know one of them has it out for me!

Tonight I picked up my 5th, yes 5th Allen and Ginter Blaster Box. I won't count the packs I have bought in this rant and PLEASE nobody tell me how I could have bought a hobby box or two already with the money I've put in. Anyway, I have yet to pull a single hit from any of them but see guys getting them all the time. My brother pulled some unknown comedian's auto card from one. So, shamefully I bought another. At least I finally got a short print; the Vogelbach rookie. Alas, no real hit again. I did receive two minis in one pack which I think is the sets way of saying give up since I don't enjoy minis. Here are the highlights if you want to call them that:


 I don't think I like the look of this years set. My favorites have been the borderless cards. I understand the look they were going for and achieved, its just not for me. When the set has so many unnecessary pop culture and historic cards in it I don't think it can be taken serious for an aesthetically pleasing antiquated looking set. I feel like each card is the player checking himself out in the mirror. As usual, everything is available. I might keep the Upton.
 That is two disney references in posts this week. Sorry, I will try to get out of the house into the grown up world soon.

TTM Return? Thats still a thing?

I got my first TTM return in months. It was as much a sure thing as it gets but still a great return. TTM auto legend Pat Neshek now with the Rockies.

No comments:

Post a Comment