Thursday, July 6, 2017

BOX WARS: Target Repack Box $7.99 vs. Walmart Repack Box $14.99 Break

A quick trip to Target yielded some cards for me today. First, Topps opening day were .75 a pack so I grabbed one of those. Here are the first four cards I pulled out:
Opening day or not, that is a loaded pack. Well worth the 75 cents. The standard Topps packs were on sale as well and I bought one that didn't have anything good in it.

Much like my Walmart box a few posts ago, I picked up a repack box that boasted 4 packs, 50 loose cards and a bonus.
Here are the four (really 3, nobody wants that Babe Ruth junk) unopened packs:
I haven't even opened the Ruth and probably will give it to my nephew to open.

Here is the bonus:
White framed Hosmer was the "Bonus"
This is funny because there were an unnatural number of Tigers cards in the loose 50 so they must pack them based on location. If that is the case they failed giving a Tigers region box a Royal bonus. Anyway, here are some of the highlights from the 4 packs and 50 loose cards:
I know nothing about this card. If anyone out there needs it let me know.

Pulled from a pack in the box. I don't know if this guy will ever live up to his hype from years ago.

Good card.

One of my all time fav's.

Another all time favorite player card I didn't have before.
Maybe every repack box holds a Fernandez.
For the money I think I made out better on the cheaper Target box. I have much more to post from my card world but don't have the energy tonight. Sunday I am hitting a card show. Any requests out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment