Tuesday, October 16, 2018

5 Minutes in Heaven

I am too lazy to track this 5 minute blog post challenge back to it's creator but I will partake in the spoils of having a topic/challenge to post about. I ffffiiiiinnnnnaaaalllllyyyyy have caught up with my white whale. This card has been escaping me since it's release. I saw this one posted for too much money on ebay and snagged it without bothering to even make an offer. It is now mine. Forever.


Pretty boring for most of you I am sure. For me, however, I am thrilled to finally have it. I might even try for the rest of the rookie set.



JaCoby Jones is up for the Heart and Hustle award this year. Vote for him HERE. Fan votes account for 5% of the final tally so its almost like the presidential elections. But, its easier and faster than a 5 minute post. Time is up.

2 comments:

  1. The inventor was Daniel over at https://betterthanbeckett.blogspot.com/

    p.s. Congratulations on catching your white whale!

    ReplyDelete