Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Winner of #TotallyDistortedTuesday


The twitter handle @MLBPAClubhouse puts on a contest every Tuesday called #TotallyDistortedTuesday in which they distort a picture of a baseball card and fans have the chance to guess the player and win prizes. It is a lot of fun especially if you don't cheat and look at other's retweets. I was fortunate enough two weeks ago to win by guessing Stephen Strasburg and promptly received a retail box of 2017 Topps Opening Day. Pretty awesome way to cure the itch of needing to mess with cards as I have no money for cards right now. I didn't get any hits out of the box but I was able to pull all the 2017 Rookies I have been looking for. Opening a full box is always exciting!
I have been out of town for a while so I have a lot of posts to catch up on including TTM returns and completed trades that I am excited about so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment