Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Incoming Tigers

I picked up some beautiful cards on the cheap recently. Can't wait to get the Allen and Ginter X McCann signed in silver to go with my Buck Farmer one. I saw the Tigers have some upcoming public signings in Detroit but the prices seem kind of steep for me. Pudge is pulling $100 a signature! I can pick up a Pudge signed card on Ebay for $20. Jack Morris is $50 a signature, you'll know why that is crazy from a previous post. I may go to the Nick Castellanos and the Michael Fulmer signings as I have 5X7's I want signed. I still need to pick something to get signed at the upcoming JD Martinez one. Meanwhile, the Tigers are hot and aren't even close to firing on all cylinders.

1 comment:

  1. i think it's great you take time to send TTM cards. I don't have the time to even think about beginning a project like this. my collection has a few coveted autos and that's enough for me. i do try to get at least one signed ball at every game I attend. my best signature last year was Cam Maybin.

    ReplyDelete