Monday, May 9, 2011

HUGE DAY!

I was out of town for the weekend so I missed the mail Saturday. Today, I went to the mailbox hoping there would be two days worth of good stuff. To my surprise the mailbox wouldn't hold all the stuff I got today! Here is the list:
-Boston Bruins fan pack
-Houston Astros fan pack
-Detroit Red Wings fan pack
-Autographed Drury Brothers 8 x 10
-Milwaukee Brewers fan pack
-Montreal Canadiens fan pack
-Columbus Clippers pocket schedules
-Toledo Mudhens pocket schedules
-LA Dodgers fan pack
-LeHigh Valley IronPigs pocket schedules
-Arizona Diamondbacks fan pack
All in all a horrible day for my mail carrier but the best day yet for me. I got t-shirts, hats, posters, magnets, cards, schedules, mouse pads, books, pictures, stickers, rally towels, folders, pencils, luggage tag and so non and so on. Can't believe all the sweet stuff. Still no sports autographs back though.

No comments:

Post a Comment